TERMS OF TRADE
This catalogue shows the majority of our stock range and every endeavour will be made to ensure that it is available at all times but because of the complex nature of the truck parts industry this is not always possible. Some parts listed are second-hand.
We have many items in store that we will not replace when sold because of obsolescence, low turnover etc. These are therefore not listed in the catalogue but we welcome your enquiry for makes and models not listed.
Photos shown are only indicative of the items covered. Please enquire for particular models you require parts for.
All our prices are AUD quoted exclusive of GST. DPS transactions
Australia Only - shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed, destination and weight/size of the items.
Export shipments - parts which will be sent overseas will need to arrange directly with our sales team.
International - regarding International shipping rates, please contact us for a quote prior to your purchase. firstname.lastname@example.org
No parts can be accepted for credit unless returned in original condition within 7 days. Invoice number and reason for return must be stated. Specially procured parts are not returnable. A 15% handling fee will be charged for returned parts correctly supplied. Ownership of parts detailed in the invoice does not pass until payment in full has been made. We do not have to provide a refund if you change your mind about a particular purchase so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the relevant Consumer Law pertaining to Country/State the sale was made in to provide a remedy. Please retain receipts as proof of purchase.
A credit account will be opened upon completion in full of an Application for Credit form and subject to satisfactory credit checks.
Payment of invoices are due on the 20th of the month following invoice date.
Title of goods and materials supplied by the Vernon & Vazey Truck Parts PTY Limited shall not pass to the customer until payment is received by Vernon & Vazey Truck Parts PTY Limited of ALL monies due and owing from the customer to Vernon & Vazey Truck Parts PTY Limited.
1. HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited websites - any consumer-directed websites operated by VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited, including VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited owned websites and websites that we run on third party social networks such as Facebook (e.g. Facebook fan page).
- VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited mobile sites/apps - any consumer-directed mobile sites or applications operated by VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited, including our smartphone apps (e.g. iPhone apps).
- VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited text messaging programs - any consumer-directed text messaging programs operated by VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited which may be advertised on one of our websites or applications or in a print ad.
- Social networking sites - any personal information that we may collect when you interact with third party social networking features such as “Facebook Connect” or “Facebook Like”. These features may be integrated in our sites or applications. If you use these features, we may have the ability to obtain certain information about you from your social networking profile.
VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited only collects personal information that is necessary for one or more of its business functions. We may combine personal information that we collect via one method (e.g., a website) with personal information that we collect via another method (e.g. an offline event). We do this to get a more complete view of our consumers and customers, which, in turn, allows us to serve you better and with greater customisation. Personal information collected includes the following:
- Personal contact information - any information that would allow us to personally contact you, such as your name, home or mailing address, phone number or email address.
- Account login information - any information that is required for you to establish a unique account with us or for us to give you access to your specific account profile.
- Demographic information - any information that describes your demographic or psychographic characteristics, such as your date of birth, age or age range, gender, geographic location (e.g. post code, city and state, mobile location), favourite products, hobbies and interests, and household or lifestyle information.
- Technical computer information - any information about a computer system or other technological device that you may be using to access one of our websites or applications.
- Website usage information - any information about how you use and navigate our websites and applications, including which links you click on, which pages or content you view and for how long, and other similar information and statistics about your interactions with a VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited website or application (e.g. date and time of visit, which site you came from, favourite recipes and site activities, high game scores, etc.).
- Consumer/Customer feedback - any information that you voluntarily share with us about your experience in using our products and services, including our websites and applications. Examples may include unsolicited comments and suggestions, testimonials, or other questions or feedback related to our products. Consumer-generated content - any content that you create and then share with us and perhaps others, by uploading it to one of our websites or applications, including one of our Facebook sites.
- Social network information - any information that is part of your profile on a third party social network (such as Facebook) and that you allow the third party social network to share with us (examples: name, email address, gender, birthday, profile picture and any other information you allow to be shared). We may use this information to match information with a social network for advertising purposes.
- Payment information - any information that you use to make a purchase, such as your credit card details (cardholder name, card number, expiration date, etc.) or other forms of payment (if such are made available).
- Children under 15 - VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited does not knowingly collect personal information from children below the age of 15. If we discover that we’ve accidentally collected information from a child, we will remove that child’s information from our records as soon as feasibly possible. However, we may collect personal information about children below the age of 15 from the parent or custodian directly.
VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited may collect and use your personal information for some or all of the following purposes. Please note that not all of the uses below will be relevant to every individual.
Marketing communications - Where you have opted-into receiving marketing communications about VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited we may collect and use your personal information to keep you up to date with the latest news, events, special offers and promotions of our brands as follows:
- General marketing communications - to send you communications such as emails, SMS text messages and postal mailings.
- Targeted advertising - to show you marketing communications on other websites, including on social media sites where you are a member (such as Facebook), by matching activities or information collected on our websites with those collected on third party sites (ie data-matching).
You can always opt-out from receiving marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each such communication or by contacting us on 1800 133 396.
You may also visit social media sites where you are a member to explore opt-out options they may provide for targeted advertising. Please note that even if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us, you may still receive administrative communications from us (such as order confirmations, notifications about your account activities). You will also still see generic ads on other websites, including on social media sites where you are a member.
- Account maintenance - We may collect and use your personal information to maintain your accounts with us, including administering any consumer loyalty or rewards programs that are associated with your account.
- Consumer/customer service - We may collect and use your personal information to provide you with customer service, including responses to your inquiries, complaints and general feedback about our products. Customer service may be provided through various forms of communication, including via email, letter, telephone and online chat features.
- Product improvement and customisation - We may collect and use your personal information so we can constantly improve our products, tailor them to your needs, and come up with new product ideas and inform you of any changes to our products.
- Consumer engagement - We may collect and use your personal information to get you more actively engaged with our products and services (including our websites and applications), thereby increasing overall brand engagement and awareness. This mostly involves the collection, use, and publication of consumer-generated content.
- Promotions and competitions - We may collect and use your personal information for promotions, giveaways, competitions, or other similar marketing campaigns. These events typically require the collection and use of personal information (for eligibility, prize fulfilment etc.) To comply with legal requirements, we may publish or share a limited amount of personal information (such as name and city of residence) about the winners of a particular promotion. For more information about our contests and other promotions, please see the official terms and conditions applicable to each promotion.
- Website improvement and personalisation - We may collect and use your information to improve and personalise your experience on our websites and applications. This is typically done through automated tracking technologies (such as cookies) that collect and remember certain account login information, technical information and website usage information.
- Website community features - We may collect and use your personal information to give you access to website community features, including features that may allow you to upload and share recipes, pictures, videos, artwork, or other messages or content. This typically involves the collection, use, and (in some instances) public display of certain personal information.
- Website viral features (e.g., friend-get-friend) - We may request and use your personal information so you can use website viral features, such as our friend-get-friend features. These features allow you to easily share certain news, product information, promotions or other content with family and friends and typically requires the collection and use of personal information (such as names and email addresses). Order fulfilment - We may collect and use your personal information to process and ship your orders, and to inform you about the status of your orders.
- Other general purposes (e.g., website security, internal research, surveys) - We may collect and use your personal information for other general business purposes, such as to maintain the day-to-day operation and security of our websites and applications and to conduct internal marketing, demographic studies and contact you for consumer research.
VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited will not share your personal information with any third party that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes unless we have specifically informed you and you have given us specific permission to do this.
VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited may also share your personal information with other third parties, but only in the following circumstances:
- Legal requirements and business transfers - We may also disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, to respond to any claims, or to protect the safety or rights of VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited, its customers, or the public.
- In the event of a merger or acquisition of all or part of VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited by another company, or in the event that VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited were to sell or dispose of all or a part of the VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited business, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by that VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited business, which could include personal information.
We take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services and comply with legal requirements under applicable laws. This means that we may retain your personal information for a reasonable period after you stop using VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited services or stop using our websites or applications. When the personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner, in accordance with best practice for document and data destruction.
Third party data security – Where VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited does disclose personal information to a third party as specified in point 4 above, any such third party must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited does, and, where required, are bound by a legal agreement to keep your personal information private, secure and to process it only on the specific instructions of VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited. 6. HOW YOU MAY ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SEEK ITS CORRECTION
You can request access to the personal information VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited holds about you by contacting the VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited in writing. If VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited cannot provide access to your personal information, it will provide you with the reasons why. Depending on the nature of the request, VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited may charge for providing access to your personal information, however such charge will not be excessive.
If the personal information VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request that VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited correct the information here. 7. HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT AND HOW COMPLAINTS WILL BE HANDLED
If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy or misuse of your personal information by VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited, please contact the VERNON & VAZEY TRUCK PARTS PTY Limited by contacting us on 1800 133 396 and ask for accounts, who will send a Privacy Complaint form.